What good is a meal plan if you don’t have the recipes? Here is a compilation of the recipes I plan on using for my february_menu plan. Just copy and paste the link into your browser. Maybe you’ll get lucky and get the whole shopping list soon?! (That is the plan!)
- Whole Roast Chicken – Yea, I pretty much just stuff with something aromatic, stick it in the oven for 45-60 minutes at 425. Use your meat thermometer!
- Pick up some Lawry’s or McCormick fajita packets at the store. The rest is self explainable. 🙂
- Excuse me while I write a post about the most delicious, easy Chicken Tortilla Soup ever.
- Beef Vegetable Stir Fry – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/100979216618253557/
- This is the sauce I ALWAYS use for Teriyaki https://www.pinterest.com/pin/100979216623794731/
Well, there it is. Honestly, sometimes I just look at the Pintrest pictures for inspiration. Fry bread tacos? Yep. Make a scone from Rhodes rolled dough and put taco fixin’s on it. Done. A new take on Taco night. You know, for variation!
Oh and check back for my Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe. I swear to God, I love this recipe! It’s the only Chicken Tortilla Soup I will eat. No need for gobs of ingredients. Keep it simple. Just like my favorite Mexican restaurant.