March is marching in this year! Maybe it’s because I am desperately trying to get things ready for a baby that is coming in the beginning of May, or simply because life FLIES!
This is actually the first time I have got to use a pre-planned meal plan. I have been saving my meal plan print outs ( I like to print them and put them on the fridge door!) for one year now! I gotta say, it was incredibly easy and super fast to fill out my grocery list and hit the store. I stay on budget and my family eats delicious, homemade dinners every night. Well, most nights! So here is the march_menu_1_2017 for you!
Here is a free print out for your fridge door! march_menu_1_2017
and a list of links to some of the recipes above
- My grocery store has pre made pizza dough! http://therecipecritic.com/2016/05/quick-easy-stromboli/
- Grill seasoned chicken thighs – check back for my most delicious kale salad recipe!
- Daddy daughter night consists of store bought biscuits and gravy (add in the sausage!)
- Copycat recipe of Spicy Beef Salad from one of my fav local eateries. Check back for recipe!
- Whole Roast Chicken – Yea, I pretty much just stuff with something aromatic, stick it in the oven for 45-60 minutes at 425. Use your meat thermometer.
- I totally use pre-made dough http://honestandtasty.com/homemade-bbq-chicken-pizza-recipe/
- I plan on tweeking this recipe a bit, a little too runny last time I made it. http://www.afamilyfeast.com/baked-tortellini-chicken-gratinati/#_a5y_p=1841281 check back for MY updated recipe!